Complete the Puzzle using the following clues:
1. King David was a descendant of ________________.
2. There were ____________ generations after the exile in Babylon to the birth of Messiah.
3. Jesus was a descendant of ____________ virgin.
4. A virgin will become pregnant and have a son , and he will be called _________.
5. Jesus was born in a town of Bethlehem in ____________.
II Who said these words … to whom.
1. "Where will the Messiah be born" ?
2. "Go and make a careful search"….
3. "Get up, take the child and his mother and go back to the land of Isreal"..
4. "Turn away from your sin"
5. "You snakes- who told you, you could escape from the punishment of God.
III Answer these questions.
1. How many times was Jesus tempted in the desert ? What did Jesus have to say
each time ?
2. When did Jesus begin to preach his message ?
3. Who was Jesus first apostles and what were they ?
4. What did Jesus do while he went all over Galilee?
IV Complete the following
1. The axe is ready to cut down the trees at the roots; every tree ___________.
2. I baptize you with water but ______________.
3. As soon as Jesus was baptized ____________ then a voice said _______.